Little Sister stole and wrecked my car

My coworker had a similar thing, but since she had no idea her daughter took the car, and did not give her permission they covered it all. She also totaled another persons car. I love my brothers, but if they did that shit to me I would stick it to them, Right is Right and your sister should have to apy for ALL of it, even if it takes her until she is 20+ years old.

Thats what I was thinking, since it was taken without knowedge of the insured, and the offender was of the household, I thought it shoud be covered.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Out of curiosity: how did your sister get the keys and what would possess her to do something like that?

Oh fuck that, if my sister did that to either of my cars I'd raise hell more of the fact that it was a stupid decision. Atleast your sisters alright though, now go make her find a job and pay for everything lol she wanted to take it for a spin now she has to face the consequences

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I agree with them. I think she basically fucked herself with car insurance for the next 10 years, and possibly credit.... But I think you will be fine financially since it was with out your knowledge

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Honestly, I know she's your sister and all but first of all, doesn't it cost money to bail somebody out? She wanted to wreck your car, she can sit in jail and bail money can be used towards repaying you. And second, I would've called the police and told them somebody stole your car. Yes she's your sister, but just because somebody is a part of your family shouldn't mean that that alone should screw you over. Treat her as if it were some other random person stealing your car.

Harsh, but it should leave all the responsibility on her

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I think the laws may be different down here, in Cayman guys remember this isn't the US

Just another example of the fraud that is insurance.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. Maybe it's because i am not close to my siblings but I would be as harsh as possible on her.........don't dig into my pockets without consequences......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived