Watch the bass Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 86 here uhhh... lol for real? That need´s a pic. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
ChevyBoy95 Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 7506..... days old. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
SPLadd1ct Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 21.....is Kylar serious 70? lmao 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
Karkov Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 31...look 55......feel 100 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
2loud4uboyz Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 I'm playin guys, But I am 11 . No 98,I glued all my old canes together and made a box , I mean a wall for 8 level 6 DC 18's. I'm a older dude not 86 lolz. Tried to make you guys go say huh ? So what's to old for car audio??? I'm in this game to the end. Started into car audio game at the old age of 13 and still going. I will tell you this, when you get older your ears will ring all the time. Mine dose. All you big hitters get ready TO RING BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN . Hate telling my age. This is on the real Drum roll please 49 and still going to the End . In my time the money spent on audio I could have bought a house true story.
White Lightning Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 43 Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Hotdog Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 I'll be 44 in 7 days. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
serjr711 Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 42, 43 next month. 2003 GMC Sierra Ext cab Alpine ine-z928hd 2 dc 9k's 2 Ct Sounds 125.4's 4 dc lvl6 m3 18's 4 Ct Meso 6.5 mids, 6 Digital designs tweeters, Cerwin Vega PA 6.5" mids and tweeters. Xs D3400 under hood 9 Deka group 31 batts in rear 8 runs of zero gauge Quad alts
big dee Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 All these old bass heads. Now I don't feel so stupid lol
Stee-Z Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 I'm playin guys, But I am 11 . No 98,I glued all my old canes together and made a box , I mean a wall for 8 level 6 DC 18's. I'm a older dude not 86 lolz. Tried to make you guys go say huh ? So what's to old for car audio??? I'm in this game to the end. Started into car audio game at the old age of 13 and still going. I will tell you this, when you get older your ears will ring all the time. Mine dose. All you big hitters get ready TO RING BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN . Hate telling my age. This is on the real Drum roll please 49 and still going to the End . In my time the money spent on audio I could have bought a house true story. why did you say you're 11 (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.