Smoove Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 If you dont have at LEAST 5k, and a constant 5k, you will be not as loud, than just running the sp4 at 2-3k That team driver wont even move with anything less. Shit. So a team on 5k, would probably be a waste compared to a sp4 on 3k? Was dreaming of a couple teams on 10k ripping the hell out of my stratus. I'm guessing a team will be happy on a 7.5k? I'm pretty sure 2 team subs and 10k would do some damage to your stratus. I say wall with stripper pole. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Real96SS Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 No the Teams will do fine on true 5k and like most have said if you have the money to buy a bigger amp and electrical to push the Team 15 then buy it. Otherwise the SP4 is still a pretty good sub and can hang with the best of them when in the right application on the right power. I run 6 Team 15's and I doubt their getting 5k right now after rise and they are getting down. So in the end you have to think what your budget and building skill level is and then determine which would turn out better for you Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
DubNDodge Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 No the Teams will do fine on true 5k and like most have said if you have the money to buy a bigger amp and electrical to push the Team 15 then buy it. Otherwise the SP4 is still a pretty good sub and can hang with the best of them when in the right application on the right power. I run 6 Team 15's and I doubt their getting 5k right now after rise and they are getting down. So in the end you have to think what your budget and building skill level is and then determine which would turn out better for you Thanks. This is far down the road/ after college. I just want to get a general idea of what I need/ what will perform best so I can figure out a rough budget. Just don't think that I can fit more than 10k worth of amps/ electrical in my trunk. Or have a alt to support that. I assume about 12k would be ideal edit: my poor suspension lol '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Go-N-Def Posted September 16, 2013 Author Report Posted September 16, 2013 I did keep my amp down but I smelled coil all day. Well anyway one coil is damaged but I'm still bang with one. I'm put 1500 to 1 coil at 1ohm Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Go-N-Def Posted September 16, 2013 Author Report Posted September 16, 2013 No 3k, because it was .5 before Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Go-N-Def Posted September 16, 2013 Author Report Posted September 16, 2013 Whatever I'm killing it with one coil the other works but 11/2 of tensile melted away so there's a gap I'm my connection Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
RooTxBeeR Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 The vid I saw had 4-15's 4 bc 5ks if Im correct. I'm thinking about 1-15 and 1 -5k in a focus hatch plus electrical and that all i can do is a little at bit a time super slow build. But u guy think that team version is for sure a deadly setupoh hell Ya. If I had the money that is exactly what I'd be doing with my civic. One team fi 15 on a ns-1 or a 7.5k. In the biggest possible box I could fit behind my back seats. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
slowfkncar Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Sp4/FI team... Two completely unrelated woofers from the same company. One will be more musical and it will kill the lows,the other for higher frequency higher power burps. I wouldn't use the team drivers unless your going for numbers & big power (batts/amps/alt). And if you are going for numbers,I wish you the best of luck and please post results lol
Ninja_v1.0 Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Sp4/FI team... Two completely unrelated woofers from the same company. One will be more musical and it will kill the lows,the other for higher frequency higher power burps. I wouldn't use the team drivers unless your going for numbers & big power (batts/amps/alt). And if you are going for numbers,I wish you the best of luck and please post results lol WRONG! I can assure you my Team sub kills the lows just fine. I am so tired of people talking out of their ass like they know what they are talking about but have no clue. Your comment about using the team subs unless going for numbers is also totally wrong as well. If you have no clue or have never heard the sub then how can you make a valid comment? What you are saying is hearsay and invalid. /pwnt When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
slowfkncar Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 I admit my faults & yes I did assume the team subs would be for higher frequency burps. Guess I was wrong. Sorry Would you mind elaborating the differences?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.