Ranger Rover vs Motorcycle Gang

Baydestrian

Here is a good link that tells alot more info.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

If it was me I would have done the same thing. I live in Texas currently but I used to like in NY. Laws are definitely a lot me relaxed here in Texas compared to NY for sure.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

In texas one of them or many of them run the ridk of leaving with a hoke in their chest

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

In texas one of them or many of them run the ridk of leaving with a hoke in their chest

Very true. Texas is all about them gun laws haha. I work at a dealership and you'd be surprised how many guns I see off inside the vehicles we work on, on a daily basis.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

the report says that the bikers surrounded the RR, bashing the windows and denting it with their helmets, thats what an officer said in an interview. so im pretty sure they asked for it. i think this can relate to car audio because; big dipshit hotshots try to be badasses or are ignorant and stupid and give the rest of us bad reputations, therefor people see bikers or people with stereos and assume that we are all alike. if you dont think they sound similar, sorry...? not much else i can say for you. lol

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

the report says that the bikers surrounded the RR, bashing the windows and denting it with their helmets, thats what an officer said in an interview. so im pretty sure they asked for it. i think this can relate to car audio because; big dipshit hotshots try to be badasses or are ignorant and stupid and give the rest of us bad reputations, therefor people see bikers or people with stereos and assume that we are all alike. if you dont think they sound similar, sorry...? not much else i can say for you. lol

i agree with this

And the bikers were looking to start something you can zee the one brake checked him i dont think rr guy should of just drove over them but how dix he know what they were going to do 100 of them and 1 of him

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

I still havent hear what happened before the brake check. Why did the biker brake check the range rover. I can't find any video of that, and it seems the news articles have conflicting reports on what happen. Some say one guy died, one says a coma apparently and another said no injuries?

idk but my view i see both of them at fault the biker should of never brake checked the guy and the guy with the ranger rover should of never ran over no one. to me if i was the range rover guy i would of gotten of the next exit or something why keep on going, and the guy with the bike should of just kept going his way and never looks at the RR. both of the driver and the biker learned a big lesson and shit common sense to me if i know these bikers in NY are dumb and retarded and i have my family in the car i would of gotten of the dam highway.

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Anyone see the Facebook group going around about the guy who is in a induced coma and paralyzed. Saying that is the true victim of this incident.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm