Lbox88 Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 I just got it while trying to open this thread... UBL | Build Log
Turboelky Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 I got that error again today. And a few other times this week. Is it because I'm on a MAC? or are PC guys having the same issue?
Miguels Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 i get 520 521 and 522 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Smoove Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 I work for a web based company. I have learned to just expect shit to randomly not work. First rule of the internet is that there is NO garrantee on the internet. A provider can only make promises from your door to them, after that it's out of their hands. And yes from your PC/Phone/tablet to a website your connection could cross 7-10 internet providers before you see that site. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
MrSkippyJ Posted December 23, 2013 Report Posted December 23, 2013 I got that error again today. And a few other times this week. Is it because I'm on a MAC? or are PC guys having the same issue? I have a Mac at home and a Windows based machine at work, I get it on both. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Tecomah Posted December 23, 2013 Report Posted December 23, 2013 I'm still getting every so often, but when I do get it I seem to get it a few more times in rapid succession. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Lbox88 Posted January 4, 2014 Report Posted January 4, 2014 Getting 522 errors left and right. UBL | Build Log
Karkov Posted January 4, 2014 Report Posted January 4, 2014 so am I 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Noel989 Posted January 4, 2014 Report Posted January 4, 2014 Been getting them more often these 2 past days Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Keep an eye out for them. I think I finally traced and squashed this damn bug.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.