life of price used hoodie auction

Yeah he really does charge for demos. He had a sound off against robin butler an was taking demo donations the whole long ass trip there

He also had body guards at scrapin because he asked for nudies of his friend girlfriend an the guy wanted to fight him. True stories I was there

09 mustang gt

Oh the irony of jp using the word built. Lol I think he meant bought a name for himself

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't want no money just bail me out afterwards, cause if I catch him at a show around here or cbus, I will crack the fuck out of him, he better pray he's packing that gun of his or he has bodyguards cause that's what it will take to stop me, I'm not one of these youngsters that act tuff, I'll actually do it... Just gotta get close enough...

U get to cbus and make one phone call and give ninja 3 hours.. Nothing else has to be said

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I don't want no money just bail me out afterwards, cause if I catch him at a show around here or cbus, I will crack the fuck out of him, he better pray he's packing that gun of his or he has bodyguards cause that's what it will take to stop me, I'm not one of these youngsters that act tuff, I'll actually do it... Just gotta get close enough...

I got $50 on your bond

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived