n8ball2013 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Im on the same schedule. 10 week classes.3 weeks off. Im fried and cant wait to turn in these last assignments THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Took my Psych final yesterday, proffesor made all the answers A, so easy 100 for all the 8 people that took it...out of 30. Have my art and comp 2 final tomorrow. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
afro Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 One final on Thursday night, two final projects (one group) on Monday and I'm done. Undergrad was all tests, Grad is all projects. I feel like it's easier.
goldeneye4564 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 test in 1.5 hours, looked over my notes once. i cant just sit and stare at the paper over and over hours on end and absorb like some of you.. will look them over again and add anything to my cheat sheet if needed at the beginning of the test. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
OrionStang Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 All finals are done, my last class of my last course for my BS in Criminal Justice/Management is January 2nd. Fucking finally. But then, I start my MBA January 25th. Its like starting all over, 18 months of hell. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Evan_P Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Had a materials final today. Statics tomorrow and Caclulus 4 on Thursday. Don't need to excel in any of them as I am almost certain I am transferring to a local CC for their Automotive school. I have come to realize engineering is not a field I am interested in enough to work it for a living. On top of that, 2 years in and I still haven't finished the pre-req classes to even apply for the ME college. As for my university studies (think lit/reading/writing in one) we just had to turn in a paper.
hdorre Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Had my MicroEconomics Final yesterday, next Tues I have Stats and Business Law, followed by Climate Change next Weds. No too bad. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Climate Change is a class? GFY SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Next week for this dawg. But a semester away from graduating makes them a littttle easier knowing there's light at the end of the tunnel I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.