you have 400 watts rms going through a lot of 14gauge wire. might be loosing some power. most likely not much though. don't know if it would help but bigger wire could be an option.

i might separate everything like 2 speakers a channel bring them down to 2 ohms

give it a try, cant hurt to try and squeeze more out of the current setup before starting over.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

hmmm i use 2 hifonics 8'' square 8 ohm 1 channel 150w rms 300 max tritons . and im using a sony xplod 600w 4 channel soo 150 each channel and well ... the gain is all the way down but yet their still too loud

.... lp . ap . hp probably mean low power witch u use for bass all power for full range ..... and hp probably is high power witch u use for highs only .... try setting it to all power '' aka full power'''' i doubt those are ment for bass only

HA, that just happened.

Anyway looking at the pictures, it looks like you are missing the switch, which you confirmed. Also most people think amps are only for subs so I'm betting that you got this amp from one of those people and the switch is on Low pass. So get a "new" amp and test it out. Also cover those holes to isolate the rear wave, that will improve things as well. But my money is on the amp. Try a new amp, or take the cover off the RF and see if you can find the missing switch.

hmmm i use 2 hifonics 8'' square 8 ohm 1 channel 150w rms 300 max tritons . and im using a sony xplod 600w 4 channel soo 150 each channel and well ... the gain is all the way down but yet their still too loud

.... lp . ap . hp probably mean low power witch u use for bass all power for full range ..... and hp probably is high power witch u use for highs only .... try setting it to all power '' aka full power'''' i doubt those are ment for bass only

Not sure if this guy knows how to google, but it's too late at night to laugh. I came to this thread hoping to learn something and oh I learned something alright.

Make sure the speakers / channels are wired in phase correctly.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

• 4 weeks later...

have a buddy who runs basically all soundstream mids, loud as balls [like unnecessarily], clear as crystal.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I don't think its the speakers. Try giving them more power. My friend runs a pair of the pro 6x9's in his front doors and they are very loud. Idk I mean with as many speakers as you have you may need more power. How much do you have now?

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Make sure the speakers / channels are wired in phase correctly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking the same thing. What's the crossver sloped at(6db, 12db or 18db)?

Probably wouldn't matter if its set on HP...

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

Archived