The Automotive Picture Post

Those hoss bikes are ugly though. I'll stick with harley

They definitely are ugly.

They make some other ridiculous stuff too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So I woke up from a nap today and checked craigslist...

20150412_183038_zps3rd3rrf1.jpg

20150412_183051_zpsu3xjjnji.jpg

20150412_182658_zpsq0nf1yrg.jpg

20150412_182815_zpszavilqfh.jpg

20150412_182808_zpsmoztg7fr.jpg

20150412_182825_zpsydaudj9j.jpg

20150412_182755_zps747ozayr.jpg

20150412_183007_zpseinmm2he.jpg

20150412_182843_zpsmlip36vw.jpg

It's a B6, which is a generation newer than what I was planning on getting, but this one popped up in my price range so I had to go look at it. It has a couple issues and 150k on it, so that's why the price was a bit lower, but it seems like it's in pretty great shape. The guy who I bought it from knew what he was talking about, and he was really forthcoming about the issues it has. It is easily the fastest/most powerful thing I've ever driven (although that isn't saying much). Even then, it's fun just cruising around in and it doesn't make feel like I need to be going faster. It's got a few mods to it like custom valved coilovers, JHM exhaust, JHM short throw shifter and a few other things. So far, I'm in love!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

a turbo 'Busa is pretty ridiculous too. And scary fast.

I'd kill myself on either so it's a toss up of which one I would need less.

Start with a 600 or smaller.

even a 600 can be too much.. i would say anything under 65hp.. not that he cant handle bigger but at his age anything bigger can be deadly(not that small ones wouldnt).. im glad i waited a very long time to get mine.. if i would have gotten one 10 years ago i would have been dead by now

even a 600 can be too much.. i would say anything under 65hp.. not that he cant handle bigger but at his age anything bigger can be deadly(not that small ones wouldnt).. im glad i waited a very long time to get mine.. if i would have gotten one 10 years ago i would have been dead by now

Depends on the type of bike, the ninja 650 isn't anywhere close to the performance of say the zx6r but they are all definitely fast enough to get you in trouble some are just more forgiving of mistakes than others.

I used to tell people all the time to start on a ninja 250 for the first season then sell it and move up but no one ever listens so I just say 600 or smaller for a sport bike.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Depends on the type of bike, the ninja 650 isn't anywhere close to the performance of say the zx6r but they are all definitely fast enough to get you in trouble some are just more forgiving of mistakes than others.

I used to tell people all the time to start on a ninja 250 for the first season then sell it and move up but no one ever listens so I just say 600 or smaller for a sport bike.

I've got myself in shitty situations with a 500cc fourwheeler... I would love to have a GSXR750 or so, but it's way to much for me.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That's why you start smaller and once you gain confidence and experience you move up.

I'll hold off awhile. I'd like to get some more ride time on a dirtbike first before I get in traffic. Other people worry me more than what I can do myself on the bike.

Shit, a guy in a pickup hit 14 motorcycle riders a town over from my on this past Saturday...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Does that LOGO make my Wagon's ass look fat?

DSCN3931_zpso8gzhfvt.jpg

I'll hold off awhile. I'd like to get some more ride time on a dirtbike first before I get in traffic. Other people worry me more than what I can do myself on the bike.

Shit, a guy in a pickup hit 14 motorcycle riders a town over from my on this past Saturday...

People in cars and trucks are definitely the biggest safety issue

Even being a rider for years I know to look around and sometimes you still just don't see a guy on a bike.

The statement loud pipes save lives is 100% true.

Archived