Lbox88 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It's ok with me, I won't feel bad for them when I enjoy my 70-85 degree summer days while they and certain others are slow roasting at 110+ UBL | Build Log
bcpballer64 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It's ok with me, I won't feel bad for them when I enjoy my 70-85 degree summer days while they and certain others are slow roasting at 110+ Well see for me and rolex thats the fucked up part. In indiana we get this bull shit in the winter and then we can get 100+ with like 70-90% humidity in the fucking summer lol. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Keith77 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 110* weather is a walk in the park. I prefer it. over this 45* shit. And its only 45* cause its cloudy and the sun isn't out LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
dolarbilz Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 yup.. damn weather is crazy down here. never have i seen winter be at 85 degrees with no rain and snow for months California going he hurting here real quick if get no rain.
KMS Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 The temp is 54f here in my city in SoCal right now. It's so coldI need to put on my hoodie. Burrrrr Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
KiKaZz74 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It's ok with me, I won't feel bad for them when I enjoy my 70-85 degree summer days while they and certain others are slow roasting at 110+ Well see for me and rolex thats the fucked up part. In indiana we get this bull shit in the winter and then we can get 100+ with like 70-90% humidity in the fucking summer lol. gotta love the midwest... only place that we can have all the seasons in a day or 2... -50 windchill up to 120+ heat index at 90% humidity... pools dont even feel good when they are that hot. My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
boom50cal Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 It was 68 24 hours ago. Nice as fuck, wishing I was off work yesterday. Now it's 30. High of 36. In 4 months it's going to be a solid 110. FUCK YOU OKLAHOMA On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SlamminBeats Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 no joke im happy when its 25+ i wont work unless its at least that
ROLEXrifleman Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 I don't mind the fact we get winters and summers but damn, as a Puerto Rican I'm not equipped for this white boy upper peninsula weather Charlie Don't Surf and Puerto Ricans shouldn't need North Face Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.