CJ18 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 We have had 3 fraudulent charges come though our website in the last 2 weeks. All in excess of $2000. Beware of where you use your credit cards and make sure you watch your statements, there are some fucking dirty ass people out there. If someone who has done this happens to read this, I hope you get your balls caught in a fucking meat grinder and if you are a woman doing it, I hope you get raped by a fucking cactus!!
newls1 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 We have had 3 fraudulent charges come though our website in the last 2 weeks. All in excess of $2000. Beware of where you use your credit cards and make sure you watch your statements, there are some fucking dirty ass people out there. If someone who has done this happens to read this, I hope you get your balls caught in a fucking meat grinder and if you are a woman doing it, I hope you get raped by a fucking cactus!! Could i watch if that was to happen I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
audiolamb6 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 he could post it in the 18+ so we all could
OrzechNJ Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 thats why people should have more than one account... one for daily use and online shopping another one for saving etc.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
finkster Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 If someone wants to be a verified seller on here, there should be some basic info about everybody that gets submitted to the admin. Such as address, contact phone number, etc. If they don't like it. Tough shit. Selling online other places has this info and then some. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Keith77 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Its not thru here. Its thru his website Edit. Did you send out the product or did it get caught before hand ? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Afficionado Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 So did you lose out on all of the product? If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
FocusOn20s Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 That's weird. Your site goes through Paypal and Paypal virtually eliminates any attempt at fraud doesn't it?
n8ball2013 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Shit. Lol PayPal sucks. I'll Return Your Call In A few. Ninja and I have been talking. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.