Work boots, what are you guys wearing?

Timberland Pro Titan 6"

IIRC they are around $110. More than your budget but I figured I'd add my 2 cents anyway

These are great boots. Comfortable and I worked 10-12hrs a day on my feet. Now wear Ariat boots since I gradually move up and no need for me to stand 10-12 hrs a day anymore, but these are 180$ work boots

I used a pair of crastsman boots during my employment at my villages public works. I cut the grass for all the parks, picked up and cleaned the trash, during winter I salted and shoveled school corssings and the village hall. They took a shit ton of abuse and are still in great shape. They have a nik here and there but that's what makes them mine. They are damn comfortable in long hours.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I wear Danner right now. I have Bates, Wolverine etc and the danners are the most comfy.

And Oakly boots fall appart. Walked the soles off in two monthes one time...

Danner was the other company I couldnt think of... I have a set of their boots and they are awesome

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

We use this site for employees at work.

https://www.shoesforcrews.com/

Company give 50% back to employees who buy from this site to promote a safer shoe in our work environment.

See if you can find a legit shoe store around your area, one that specializes in work boots. That'd be your best bet for finding some that you like the fitment of, and if you get the model name/number you could always say you need to think about which ones to get, meanwhile go home and hit up Amazon or fleabay or Zappos or something.

X2

Plus you don't have to pay sales tax if its out of state, so when you're talking about expensive boots, every bit helps.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Justin work boots, waterproof steel toe and they look good. They were $180 bucks and on sale for 117.99. My work gives me a $90 shoe voucher every 2 years for steel toes so I ended up only paying like 27.99 out of pocket

don't know your situation for needing boots, but look into Lugz. I know they're typically "ghetto" type shoes, but they are hella comfortable and will last for a decent amount of time. I do lawns for a living and beat the shit outta mine daily. I get about 3-4 months per pair. But keep in mind these can be had for around $50. So "maybe" a couple hundred dollars a year, depending on how hard you beat on em!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Im rockin Snap-On steel toe work boots bought them from snap-on truck that comes to my job. Once broken in they're pretty good. I need to look into finding a good inserts for them now. paid about 130 bucks, but paid the guy weekly for them.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived