Jump to content

  

196 members have voted

  1. 1. Age

    • 15 and under
      0
    • 16-18
      21
    • 19-21
      46
    • 22-25
      51
    • 26-30
      27
    • 31-35
      17
    • 36-40
      17
    • 41-45
      9
    • 46-50
      4
    • 51-59
      1
    • 60+
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

Physically - 36

Mentally - 16

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

Been around since Nov 2010 lurking, Not until a year or so after that i started learning and posting, etc. I'm now 19.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

29

Joined after a google search to find out the differences in Memphis subwoofers and how to identify Mojo subs, brought me here. On one hand, I got my answer. On the other hand I stayed, mostly lurking for informational posts. I don't post often because honestly, I don't know enough to provide much more help to others and even when I do know what I'm talking about, the general bashing becomes a turn off. I've never encountered anyone specifically being a dick to me but other new people asking questions seem to catch flack over trivial stuff. I remember the days of having to ask some of the same questions to local audio guys. Their patience and friendly insight gave me the confidence to continue learning more. Food for thought.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 474 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...