Jump to content

  

196 members have voted

  1. 1. Age

    • 15 and under
      0
    • 16-18
      21
    • 19-21
      46
    • 22-25
      51
    • 26-30
      27
    • 31-35
      17
    • 36-40
      17
    • 41-45
      9
    • 46-50
      4
    • 51-59
      1
    • 60+
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just curious about the general age groups we have here on SMD.

I'm 19, joined when I was 15 before I had my driver's license. Actually active on here since 16 and a half, started off thinking I could drill a hole in the side of a sealed box for better lows hehehe

Posted

46.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Posted

26 will be 27 in April

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

32

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Damn snowdrifter, I thought you'd be older

49

Most of us old enough got to play with some of the greatest old school amps ever made.

Judging by your avatar, I'd assume you were younger lol

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

18, came here at 16 started posting at 17. Back then I didn't know that there was such thing as a ported box.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

20, joined when I was 15 as well. Before I had a license, and I didn't have a system. My brother had 3x 12" Kickers in a single cab truck which made me get interested. Back when I thought 130db was loud.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...