Scammed, fucked up people.

Getting scammed is a shitty feeling, even more shitty then just losing money. Scammers are the low as fuck in society.

Welcome to my sig :D

My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4:

2 Sundown SA 12's

Sundown SAZ 1500d v3

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Hertz 165 Speakers

Atrend Carbon Enclosure

Stinger SPP925 Battery

Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3

:domodance::domodance: Legal 145.2 dB. :morepower1: Team Sundown. :domodance::domodance:

cd64929e-8a60-41ea-b784-c5c6096f49b8_zps

A bit late to this.... But to the people trying to raise money for OP: I've been in a situation like this before. Anyone else who has been here will agree. It's not about the lost money, it's the principle of someone doing this and getting away with it. Really nasty pit in your stomach feeling. Getting money back won't get rid of it - you want to see them answer for what they did.

Although it was a very nice gesture

Why should we donate? It's not like it happened on here. We have done many nice things over time. Even made the news broadcasts for them but donating for a luxury is not one of them. I want to build a new deck should everyone donate to me?

Sell me your havoc you'll have start to new deck.lol

i think we should all donate $0.50 to the OP, only 300 members and he's refunded. my boy just bought a w7 turns out the coil Is done. he called the seller the seller said its not his fault and hung up. now he has a $300 paper weight. hate scammers

not really he is just out some more money to recone. And not from jl. Tell your boy to turn it into a 15 and contanct SPLaudio on caraudio.com. He will send a basket and drop in recone to mak that w7 a nice 15. And no to the donation idea. this is not a illness or life fucking the op over...its some speakers and 150$....

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Agreed about donations. I know when I'm out 150 a month for nothing it sucks. But you can get by, by doing less fun things til next payday. I would be very upset if we started a donation for a scam but not the guy who is trying to sell all his equipment to pay for his dad's illness in the for sale section( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183009-bad-day-sale/#entry2718992 ). I wish I could help him.. Op sorry for your loss of cash. Hopefully guy gets what he deserves and paypal gets you your money back!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Everybody should donate to ME for a plane ticket to Cali. In return you get to watch a video of how a supertweet sounds installed in someone's asshole...Ran active, of course.

Everybody should donate to ME for a plane ticket to Cali. In return you get to watch a video of how a supertweet sounds installed in someone's asshole...Ran active, of course.

http://static.wallarc.com/51a2da983ecd663530.jpg

Down the street from my house the fair oaks address anyway

Take a camera and go check his address out and see if he is indeed there.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I dont have time to stalk but, I'll just grab and tie the first person I see and hold em for ransom. Then op can email him if he replies then have em send Money back I'll release the persons.much easier. I'll check it out

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived