credit cards we all have them (good suggestions?)

I second everyone else who said go through your bank. I didnt have shit when I was 18, started at capital one. paid out the ass for interest.Once I could get approved I got one at Chase, its were I bank at. It is the easiest to keep an eye on.

I do not recommend cards to someone who cannot track their purchases or spending. You will find yourself in too much debt and end up bringing your score down, increasing interest rates and having a hard time paying it back.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Not paying interest is nice if you have the money to do so. But if you want to build your credit faster and stronger, got to pay a little interest.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not paying interest is nice if you have the money to do so. But if you want to build your credit faster and stronger, got to pay a little interest.

not really.. if you have to pay interest it means you are over spending and hurts your score if you owe over 50% on a card. back when i started my credit i was 18 and no one would help me with cosign. my score went up to 750 by the time i was 19. got credit for people and they didnt pay and messed it up. it was at 490 last year when i started paying off things.. keeping my credit card at $0 or 10% it has gotten my credit back up to 600. owing is never a good thing. my brother has perfect credit and still gets denied even when he owes less than 10% on every card due to too much credit under his name.. if you have to pay interest its better to not buy

Usually you have a 21-25 day grace period depending on card. Pay with in that and you are good

This is kind of misleading. Grace period you are referring to is interest charged on the amount spent on the card. Payments to the card don't necessarily mean you won't be charged a late fee..it could be the day after and they can charge you a late fee. Just don't confuse this! :)

BIGGEST thing with credit cards is to never spend more than 40% of your limit. 1000.00 card, never have more than $400 on it. Then you want quite a few months here and there with it being reported with a 0 balance(but keeping it close to 0 as much as possible, to avoid interest charges.). The idea is to show responsibility with unsecured debts. Also, always try to pay more than the minimum payment due. They have it worked out to where you can almost never pay off your credit card with minimum payments made...well it will seem like forever. This is so they can collect as much interest from you as they can.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Don't get a credit card to plan to carry a balance. Personally, why I use a credit card is for the rewards it gives ME. Chase freedom gives 5% cash back on gas purchases 2/3's of the year, and then another 10% additional of cash back earned over the course of a year. That's better than any gas station card which is usually only 5 cents off per gallon or usually ~ 3%. Chase freedom also has 1% cash back on everything else which is pretty standard to find, like my associated platinum card. The UW credit union is also another 1% cash back on everything card. Fidelity has a 2% cash back on everything card.

Credit cards kick ass if you are responsible and use them correctly. Online bill pay works lickity split, that's also an advantage of having a bank card.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

That's because you had a soft 750, not a real score. Have two people sit there at a 600 and both open a 3,000 credit card. The guy who carries a balance of $1,500 and makes his monthly payments (ok to be larger than minimum amount) will gain a stronger credit score faster than the guy who borrows $1,500 and then says off $1,500. You cannot establish credit without using credit, the whole point of it is so tha you can gain reputation for paying back bills on time and when you're supposed to. But if you're just paying off your balance, you're not really showing your ability to pay back. Granted you have a B score credit right now, but obviously you want to try and have all 3 bureaus read an A.

Of course saying it off right away avoids interest but if your goal is to better your score, better ways to do it :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That's because you had a soft 750, not a real score. Have two people sit there at a 600 and both open a 3,000 credit card. The guy who carries a balance of $1,500 and makes his monthly payments (ok to be larger than minimum amount) will gain a stronger credit score faster than the guy who borrows $1,500 and then says off $1,500. You cannot establish credit without using credit, the whole point of it is so tha you can gain reputation for paying back bills on time and when you're supposed to. But if you're just paying off your balance, you're not really showing your ability to pay back. Granted you have a B score credit right now, but obviously you want to try and have all 3 bureaus read an A.

Of course saying it off right away avoids interest but if your goal is to better your score, better ways to do it :)

This would be partially true if anyone REALLY knew how the big 3 bureaus actually grade people lol. It can go either way. Depends on credit history, and debt, and inquiries, and....who the fuck really knows? lol The only thing we do know is stay below 40% of limit and never miss a payment.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Mastercard: Sorry Mr. Shaw, it seems you've missed a payment, we will have to freeze your limit.

Visa: Sorry Mr. Shaw, it seems you missed a payment. However I just recieved authorization to raise your limit another $12,000.

AMEX: Sorry Mr. Shaw, if your payment is not in by noon today, we'll take the Black Card out of your wallet and replace it with Black Cock, in your ass.

The above is take from actual transcripts between me and said companies.

My sealed-on-the-dash score is higher than my FICO score, lol.

Usually you have a 21-25 day grace period depending on card. Pay with in that and you are good

This is kind of misleading. Grace period you are referring to is interest charged on the amount spent on the card. Payments to the card don't necessarily mean you won't be charged a late fee..it could be the day after and they can charge you a late fee. Just don't confuse this! :)

BIGGEST thing with credit cards is to never spend more than 40% of your limit. 1000.00 card, never have more than $400 on it. Then you want quite a few months here and there with it being reported with a 0 balance(but keeping it close to 0 as much as possible, to avoid interest charges.). The idea is to show responsibility with unsecured debts. Also, always try to pay more than the minimum payment due. They have it worked out to where you can almost never pay off your credit card with minimum payments made...well it will seem like forever. This is so they can collect as much interest from you as they can.

Yeah, I was just talking about interest but if he pays within the grace period how will he be late on a charge?

Archived