Noel989 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Round 2 Vote #48 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
crispy_chick3n Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 sittin at 58 as of 1240 cst This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
DubNDodge Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 We are KILLING it!!! Hell yeah 224. Over 200 ahead '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Dan2427 Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 I can't vote? On mobile it just says "about.blank" in address bar. Anyone else having luck on mobile? Using safari on iPhone 5S btw.. Good luck. I'm never on a desk stop but now that I replied to thread I'll try when I am on! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Noel989 Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 I can't vote? On mobile it just says "about.blank" in address bar. Anyone else having luck on mobile? Using safari on iPhone 5S btw.. Good luck. I'm never on a desk stop but now that I replied to thread I'll try when I am on! I can vote I'm on safari too iPhone 5s Try the link that says woobox....... Try this link http://woobox.com/9252pt Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 246..... next highest.... 47 Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Miguels Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 voted my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Lbox88 Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 273 https://www.facebook.com/51FiftyEnergy?sk=app_403834839671843&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=chk-533d4b5c67041 UBL | Build Log
kingsuv Posted April 3, 2014 Author Report Posted April 3, 2014 307. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.