Sunglass / Eyewear Collections ( Oakley, Ray-Ban, Dolce, etc. )

I use aviators from the gas station if I didn't break them lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I use aviators from the gas station if I didn't break them lol

Yup ... me to.

PUGS from the gas station. I loose and sit on mine way to much, to buy a pair that runs me more than the 30 pack im getting also....

I do like sunglasses though. When there is snow on the ground, and the sun is out and bright as balls, its insta head ache. Gotta have em while driving.

Maybe some day ill get a decent pair.

I have been wearing Oakley since the Pilots and blades on 1987. I think my latest pair puts me at 49 pair of oakleys over the yrs. I think I currently own 6 or 7 pair. I will get pics when I get home tonight. I will include the ones I bought the wife also.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I have wanted to buy a pair of Oakley's for a while now but have a pair of Maui Jim's that I got as a gift. The only problem is that everyte I get a set of expemsive sunglasses I lose them. I've lost and found my Maui's about 8 times now and just lost them again lol. I need to out a tracker chip in them especially if I get a pair of Oakley's

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

• 3 weeks later...

I have been wearing Oakley since the Pilots and blades on 1987. I think my latest pair puts me at 49 pair of oakleys over the yrs. I think I currently own 6 or 7 pair. I will get pics when I get home tonight. I will include the ones I bought the wife also.

Mine

20140510_152948_zpswyshjvfe.jpg

The wifes

20140510_153732_zpsgsorxrq4.jpg

Only pair of sunglasses I have are the Wiley X XL-1's I was issued in Iraq. Just bought replacement lenses for them after almost 10 years, hands down the most durable shades I've ever had.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Mine

20140510_152948_zpswyshjvfe.jpg

The wifes

20140510_153732_zpsgsorxrq4.jpg

Oh. Hell. Yeah, Sir. :nuts:

I am - as seen above - a fan of full-framed glasses, & you clearly like the "half's", but you certainly have a great collection ... the missus' two are great, too.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived