fuck that noise

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Yes you can still change the oil in your own car, but the costs of the fluids is also very expensive

No... They're not

Only thing you need to mind is the amount of oil it takes. But even still.... Not that bad

There are 2 main things you need to be aware of: Cost of mechanical parts, and labor. Basic maintenance is straight forward.

You dont think the cost of the fluids are expensive for a GTR? Do you have any valid info to back this up?

The cost of fluid changes is high but it should be expected that mantainence cost will be high on any car of this category. Also guys the op said he's got the service stuff covered so who cares what it cost? it's not like it's coming out of your pocket.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You know I am going to remove gtr from my list because honestly they are a little overplayed, at least around me they are.

But an Aston Martin V12 Vantage would be rare as hell and sexy as fuck. Idk your relationship status but a v12 is sure to be a pantie dropper.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Used?.... 96 diablo VT alpine version they still go for about 150k if i had money to waste after i payed off my house and get a few things settled i would buy one.. probably end up selling it after awhile though since insurance probably would be high as shit

When i get home from work ill reply to all you guys but god damn that virgin nipples comment had me rollin!

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Yes you can still change the oil in your own car, but the costs of the fluids is also very expensive

No... They're not

Only thing you need to mind is the amount of oil it takes. But even still.... Not that bad

There are 2 main things you need to be aware of: Cost of mechanical parts, and labor. Basic maintenance is straight forward.

You dont think the cost of the fluids are expensive for a GTR? Do you have any valid info to back this up?

I work at a shop and do this stuff on a daily basis. There's nothing magic about the fluids they use. It's not like it needs unicorn blood for oil and fairy tears for coolant.

The stuff is pretty standard. For whatever reason people get their head wrapped around that nicer cars have super vehicle specific fluids that cost 3x more than normal. They don't.

Engine oil and filter - 5w40, 5.3 qts, filter: Wix #57356

Coolant - Standard "Green" or long life "blue"

Power steering fluid - Dexron VI ATF

Transmission fluid - Nissan specifies their own GR6 fluid. 10 quarts for 60 bucks. Enough to do your transmission - on par with cost of transmission fluid at your local auto store

Diff oil - 75w140 gear oil

Brake fluid - Dot 3

NRE are some bad fuckers

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived