Seattle $15 Minimum Wage

How is true in his state so far from the truth? Basically he is right. Whether that is available in every state is obviously a different story.

I was homeless and without assistance got back on my feet. I don't need to hear that shit, the problem is no one wants to take responsibility. The homeless don't take responsibility for themselves, we refuse to take responsibility for them, and the government is more than content to take no responsibility whatsoever.

The way I see it, a higher wage does NOTHING to address the real issues plaguing our country when it comes to wages, cost of living, quality of living, education, and livelihood. Or an exorbitant amount of unethical taxes. Yes...please tax the money I worked for so I could more taxes on the home I bought (already paid taxes on) and with what's left over pay for more taxes. This is just blinding us from the real issues.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not reading though posts but

it's a bunch of bullshit through and through, fuck this shit!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

My wife works for the county and her job is federally funded. their motto ( no bullshit ) is Approve approve approve. you have to be dead to not get all the beni's offered. Hell even dead people still qualify for ebt card. Seriously, anyone from any state who takes a bus out here, goes into dmv, exchanges their ID card will have a EBT card in their hand that day.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

My wife works for the county and her job is federally funded. their motto ( no bullshit ) is Approve approve approve. you have to be dead to not get all the beni's offered. Hell even dead people still qualify for ebt card. Seriously, anyone from any state who takes a bus out here, goes into dmv, exchanges their ID card will have a EBT card in their hand that day.

Makes you feel like your doing it wrong huh ?

I know exactly what you mean.......

i cant come in this thread anymore...lol.

Im out...

Im out...

LMFAO.

The ONLY thing that makes me feel better about the whole thing is one, my tax dollars go towards her salary, so in a fucked up way I'm paying back into my own pocket. and two is picking her up from work in the blacked out benzo. Peace out fuckers.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Just plain stupid. Raise minimum wage, raise prices for everything else, aslong as jobs that pay higher then minimum wage bump up to it wont really matter. But if not then why would anyone actually WORK? just get some job where you sit on your ass all day & make 15 an hour? Bullshit

I was looking at getting a second job to beef up my income but I didn't want to get a crappy second job because it wouldn't benefit me to barely make anything and I'm spoiled. but this is perfect just move to Seattle and get any crappy, easy, mindless, throw away,who cares if you get fired because I'm not putting this on my resume if I apply for a real career, job and then not worry if I get fired because ill have my main job. imagine the kind of service you will get by people in a situation like mine that just wouldn't care!!!!!!!!

Im out...

LMFAO.

The ONLY thing that makes me feel better about the whole thing is one, my tax dollars go towards her salary, so in a fucked up way I'm paying back into my own pocket. and two is picking her up from work in the blacked out benzo. Peace out fuckers.

I totally agree their are so many who seem to know how to work the system. The only point i was trying to make was how unfair things seem to be and that these benefits rules and regs vary from state to state.

We have a new neighbor who moved from MO and is on disability. He says he was getting $1990 a month in MO, but now in kansas he is only going to get arounf a $1000 a month. So he says he will probably go back to MO. Even i was surprised how big the variances where from state to state. Our governmental economic system needs some serious rework. But with this $15 an hr crap, thats what you get when people elect a non qualified liberal democrat to be the president. And if we dont get a republican in office next election, it's only going to get worse. I have to sit back and laugh sometimes wondering, how many of those who voted for Obama wish they could change their vote to Romney. All right i'm done, i know i'm starting to rant.

truthsayer

Honestly it's ridiculous, just like the recent "Mcdonalds" workers crying for $15/hr minimum wage. Hell... we have us EMT/Firefighters who are out saving lives/risking their lives every day... doing 24 hour shifts to top it off (Which believe me, is horrible. It is not like the occasional night where you stay up all night, you do it every third night of your life, not fun). And make on average nowhere near the wages that fast food employees think they should be making. That's just a quick comparison and my 2 cents.

I agree here my step dad is the bc at our station and he works 72 hr shifts sometimes he never once bitches or complains about it but i work in fast food and all the workers do is bitch about their pay and how they have to work a 5 hour shift

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

It's horseshit. As if we didn't have a big enough money problem as it is. It's crap they're getting it, it's bigger crap that our government will give in that easy, but the biggest shit is that it's now acceptable and encouraged in this country to feel that entitled to anything.

I'm moving back to Japan.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived