Jump to content

WT FREAKING F!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Curious what you choose and such, tuned in. I have no real advice though sorry.

I got married in 2009, had child in 2010, wife left me in 2010 said she wasn't happy, tried to get her back for 2 years, nothing worked, now here were are 4 years later, still legally married, still separated, I have never moved on, and she ignores me except for trading the kid off here and there. Every day I wonder what is the best thing to do. I stay legally married because I don't want to make any situation for my daughter worse.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

House is mine, bank account is split.. and she knows all my information. Thought she was the one... I'm going to bounce soon, but didn't realize how hard it actually was. As for the other girl, we are just friends back in the day we were FWB after we split up. But that's about the most Ill get at the moment, and that's all she wants just some good ole stress relief.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

House is mine, bank account is split.. and she knows all my information. Thought she was the one... I'm going to bounce soon, but didn't realize how hard it actually was. As for the other girl, we are just friends back in the day we were FWB after we split up. But that's about the most Ill get at the moment, and that's all she wants just some good ole stress relief.

so go change all your info go get an eviction notice how hard is that? not hard at all ..come on dude how old are you

Posted

Easy answer....pork the ex, let the fiance find out, you are officially single again!

Not always that easy buddy of mine cheats on his wife constanly she knows about it and go's nowhere.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

You guys must have had relationships with right awful women...I love mine.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

Id lay it out straight for your woman and if for some reason it doesnt go through with hotty, fuck it your single again! More money for guns and beer

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4636 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...