Jhunt94 Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Why is it that everyone that gets in my truck ask what Fi is, and then say they have a buddy with some Kickers who's loud 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Hifonics Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Why is it that everytime I really get into a song, there's a cop around? 2010 F150 FX4-18" AA Mayhem-Crescendo BC3500d-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel-2 Crescendo FT1 -2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5 -Pioneer AVH-P3300BT-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights-All LED interior lighting-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga) -DC Power 270XP -Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery Coming soon/plans: -Build log-Blacked out mirror reflectors-Tinted tails/3rd brake light
Jhunt94 Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Got another one. Why is it that when you ask someone if they set their gains properly, they say," It's about 1/2 way or 3/4 of the way up" 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Soccerballzs Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Why is it when you fart and you thank everything cool as hell then 2 hours later your chapped as f<£¥ because of seepage. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
2loud4uboyz Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Why is that I spend all my time on this one forum. Can't stop want stop.
Lbox88 Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Why is it that when I'm broke, sales come out the woodwork, when I have cash in hand, everything is full priced. UBL | Build Log
Marquisboys Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Why is it when you fart and you thank everything cool as hell then 2 hours later your chapped as f<£¥ because of seepage. Woah oh my Know exactly what you mean hahaha 2004 Grand MarquisAA Mayhem 18Crescendo 3500d6.5's AQ Pro AudioAQ Super TweetsImage Dynamics 6x9Soundqubed 125.4MB Quart 80.4144.2 db GONZO 2013 Chrysler 300S Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior Inferno Red Interior 5.7 HEMI AWD LMI Air Hammer Intake Corsa exhaust Custom Tune
kirill007 Posted September 26, 2014 Report Posted September 26, 2014 Why is it that every time i'm getting into it, she asks me who the f* I am. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Tecomah Posted September 27, 2014 Report Posted September 27, 2014 Why is it that every time i'm getting into it, she asks me who the f* I am. tell her it's jake from State Farm 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
boom50cal Posted September 27, 2014 Report Posted September 27, 2014 Why is it that every time i'm getting into it, she asks me who the f* I am.tell her it's jake from State Farm "I'm Rick James bitch!" but nope turns out to be chris brown or ray rice.... too soon? Why is it that every time I get a great idea something pops up that I have to get done right at that moment...so I can't write the idea down On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.