I've seen at a few mainstream news outlets but youd think someone getting beheaded would be bigger news. Although keeping it quiet will help deter other nut jobs from trying the same thing.

http://youtu.be/A94O1Uh6KjU

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They are here and it's only going to get worse

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

workplace violence

undocumented immigrants

ISIS/the Islamic State isn't really Islamic

These and many more incidents are all examples of the Demacrats trying to control the narrative by changing the vocabulary rather than tell the story the way it is.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

umm this was on the news.. and it seems that you actually got it from a news source ( CNN). I also seen the reports about this on CNN for the majority of the day as well as the journalist talking about it as well. So your questions as to why its on the news baffles me. It was. Maybe you just didn't see it

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

umm this was on the news.. and it seems that you actually got it from a news source ( CNN). I also seen the reports about this on CNN for the majority of the day as well as the journalist talking about it as well. So your questions as to why its on the news baffles me. It was. Maybe you just didn't see it

I saw the link on a gun forum and read the story so I flipped on cnn right after and nothing about it the whole day or even my local news. It wasn't until the next evening that I saw a snippet on tv.

That's what meant by "on the news", live broadcast. Sorry for the confusion.

*gong splash*

*bows*

I saw the link on a gun forum and read the story so I flipped on cnn right after and nothing about it the whole day or even my local news. It wasn't until the next evening that I saw a snippet on tv.

That's what meant by "on the news", live broadcast. Sorry for the confusion.

*gong splash*

*bows*

no problem... were good :good:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Local news, "good morning" and "good evening" news is entertainment television for the masses of sheeple. Any other news that is played on television is incredibly biased and agenda driven. You see what the money man wants you to see. The only place you can find anywhere close to "real" news is online. You have to know where to look and figure out for yourself what is real and what is B.S. Unfortunately the majority of the country (or world) is in sheeple mode. Follow the shepherd and do as your told!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

Archived