Would you want to know if you were cheated on? (Poll inside)

Would you want to know if you were cheated on?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to know if you were cheated on?

I don't trust my wife no further than I could throw her ...

LOL just kidding ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Yes. I don't care who tells me I just want to know. Ive been cheated on twice. Once she told me and the other time a good friend told me. It doesn't make it easier to hear but it does make it easier when you break it off with that person. The second time I got cheated on she dumped me and told me to hurt me more.....but in all honesty it made the break up better for me...anger replaced me feeling sad and took me days to move on from a year long relationship.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yes I would like to know. Depending on the circumstances and length of time together would ultimately dictate the outcome..

I don't think there is really ever a legitimate reason to cheat though but I guess some scenarios are easier to overcome than others

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Maybe ive been married to long.

If you need to be "told" your being cheated on, you should have already known it.

If you are getting cheated on, it is probably your own doing, .... unless your dating a complete whore, which again, is your own doing/fault.

Maybe ive been married to long.

If you need to be "told" your being cheated on, you should have already known it.

If you are getting cheated on, it is probably your own doing, .... unless your dating a complete whore, which again, is your own doing/fault.

I used to think that. You can be suspicious but never know because you don't want to or have the time to watch every move your significant other makes and really, you shouldn't have to. I've seen some devious people out there that go through all kinds of hoops to keep their other relationship a secret. At my last job I knew a married woman that would "leave for work" 30-40 minutes every day to get in a quickie with a dude I worked with. It was convenient cause he lived like right across the street from work.

Ignorance is bliss, however, I have never liked living in ignorance.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Like kyle said, if you have to be told by someone else then your blind. If you didnt see the warning signs you lived in la la land while she was visiting pound town and getting gaped. That or you didn't bother to see you guys were going through scope mouth wash by the gallon every week.

At any rate I live by the Inspect What You Expect Rule and don't be mad when it's used on you because whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

And b4 anyone says you should trust your partner, save it. Anyone who bleeds for 7 days every month and doesnt die cant be trusted

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Voted.

Will have to catch up on this thread later but...

I would want to know by her, right away, so I could get rid of her. That's in a perfect world.

If I had to be told by someone else I guess that would work to but it just makes it that much worse for her because she apparently wasn't gonna tell me.

and...for those that don't want to be told....would you rather wait till she screws 10 other dudes then get an STD instead of finding out and getting rid of the slut? just saying.

It isn't that hard to be faithful. Mind or matter. Don't be weak.

Cheating shows where your heart really is.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived