Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wear Levi 569s pretty much exclusively. Love em...

Posted

I wear Aeropostale Benton bootcut jeans to work. I wore 1 pair everyday for close to a year. Still hanging in there.. T

Bought another pair today for $16.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Posted

BKE's from buckle. Pricey, but so so so so soooo comfortable. Had a pair since the 7th grade, graduated last year. And yes they still fit, fml for not growing. The sales people are pretty helpful at Buckle's, they'll help you out on picking styles for how you describe them. The "Derek, Tyler, and Seth" style fit's are fairly loose and relaxed. My favorite ones to wear... Like $80 a pair, butttt that's really not bad.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Villa, Nbg, Kohl's, sears, carson's I mean basically any store close to the exit in the mall. Old navy jeans never fit right for me. Plus I don't like how they try and cover my shoe.

Honorable mentions : Eddie Bauer, Nautica and Polo store's all day

Posted

Buy all my jeans from Nordstroms, pretty expensive but so god damn comfortable. Also they are very very good on exchanges, as long as you keep the receipt you can return the pants in for money back or a new pair. No matter what condition the jeans are in.

Posted

Southpole, American Eagle and Aeropostale here... Mainly because my mom is a store manager and I get jeans from AE and Aero for like $10 a pair so yeah

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

For work I buy my jeans at Walmart. Wrangler relaxed fit boot and straight... For $20 they fit great and last a long time.

http://www.walmart.com/browse/5438_133197_1224674?cat_id=5438_133197_1224674&facet=pant_style:Relaxed%7C%7Cbrand:Wrangler

Damn you're skinny havent worn a 30 waist since 8th grade

These are the only jeans I buy now. Almost everywhere local has the skin tight jeans and I can't stand them. I've been pleased with the fit and the durability.

pgsig.png
Posted

Was buying Arizona's until they switched to the stylish denim fabric instead of traditional denim which sucks ass, so i am back to levi 550 relaxed fit which on rare occasions you can get them for less than $40.00 a pair on amazon.

Don't know if they show up as $36 a pair for you but it is what it shows me.

http://www.amazon.com/Levis-Mens-Relaxed-Stonewash-34x32/dp/B0018OMIPC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412450907&sr=8-2&keywords=levi+550

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Bke for me as well.. I wear the "fagboy" jeans I guess rock revivals they are really comfortable tho. I am a big guy like 6 6 280-290 40 waist and they are not tight at all and very durable I only have like 5-6 pairs cuz they are 150-200 a piece. I call them fagboy because they have designs on the butt and stuff, but for work jeans I wear the BKE brand I also have affliction jeans I like as well. I have a pair of big star jeans as well. I do not like them at all tho!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

I used to just wear cheap jeans but last year i started buying Levi's 569, I'm a big guy and don't do skinny jeans, ie the 503's. The 569's are about $40-50. I got like 4 pairs of them in diff shades of blue, and 1 pair of them in Shorts. Got most of them at JCPenny but did buy one pair at the Levi's store. They are solid and comfortable.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4003 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...