The What ever happened to that one guy thread

i bitched out? maybe its called letting the legal system take its course so they can get fucked? I got all my money back and even the ipod so why do i care still?

Honestly I have way more important shit going on then to run up to somebodies house or to waste more time calling detectives to get updates. It be more efficient if i just bought a new m4 then to track down these losers.

Like I said he'll get his one day. So back off until you know the facts tough guy.

I dont know why im even explaining myself I dont owe anyone an explanation. I dont care what SMD thinks about this situation. When your equipment gets stolen, if any is even worth stealing, you can handle it your own way. The advice I got on here on how to handle it from most of you was laughable and i know for a fact 99% of you are very misinformed about the legal system. I'm sure if N8 wants to chime in he will back me up on my approach to the situation.

You do care about what SMD, that's why you responded and that's why you made this paragraph, that's why you told me gfy like I was the only one who said anything. I'm gonna keep it real and leave it at that, you're a pussy!

ok im a pussy because i didnt my amp back. Since you're such an expert of the law what should i have done differently?

Again dont chirp if you dont know the facts.

Lol, now a pm

Sorry for throwing this thread off course. I'm done on this issue and I don't need another pm. Lets just move on.

Thank You

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Yeah, I saw you changed out the rims. If you do upgrade, hit me up, always looking for XL mids.

Will do, I would love to get the Mille but I don't want to spend that much lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

• 2 weeks later...

How did Sutliff get banned?

Absolutely not starting shit. Just wondered the other day whatever happened to the guy with the IB subs in his Monte and then seen he was banned. Not that it matters but I must have missed it.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

How did [/size]Sutliff [/size]get banned?

Absolutely not starting shit. Just wondered the other day whatever happened to the guy with the IB subs in his Monte and then seen he was banned. Not that it matters but I must have missed it.

Curious about this as well, I know he did like to argue with and bitch at the mods so I bet that had something to do with it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

We as a collective finally got tired of his whining and bitching. He also bashed a new member and when was told to cut it out proceeded to continue to trash theu y via pm. Evidently he didn't realize you can still report pms. Oh and don't fail to respond to a pm in what he calls a time

Y fashion because he deserves a response by God. Go find some of my responses to his posts it should give you all the answers you need

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived