Harbor Freight Liquidation Sale

Harbor freight doesn't sell tools they sell useless shit that breaks the first time you use it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Harbor freight doesn't sell tools they sell useless shit that breaks the first time you use it.

Says all the people who don't even know how to use a tool correctly lol

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I've seen a lot of pretty low quality stuff come from them. I'm sure there's some gems, but there's definitely a lot of turds.

You get what you pay for....usually

That pair of snips for a buck? Cut 3 zip ties and then disassembled....

That pair of snips that cost 5 bucks? Still works but holy hell can they not keep an edge for more than a day

That pair of snips that cost 30 bucks from different place? Still work, still sharp, and bought them about 4 years ago.

Really depends how much/ how hard you'll use it

I need a cheapo heatgun for a bunch of heatshrink; I'm going with the $10 HF special

But if I need it for body work/ fiberglassing / shop use....I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy a nice one...with a warranty....and make that money back on the first job or two I use it on

As much as I can't stand that place their step drill 3 pack is a deal when it's on sale for $9. The Uni-Bit brand set I buy off the truck is better, but at $70 it's not 8 times better. They're both consumables (unlike car audio so I hope I didn't just turn this into an AP thread…)

Still feel dirty walking in there.

Static drops are my bag.

If that's what you need to believe bud. When your tools make your money you don't buy cheap shit that breaks and I've given harbor freight more than one chance and every time it's proven to be shit so you can keep your cheap ass tools I'll buy the good stuff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't love the quality of their tools, but you have to see it for what its worth. If there is a tool you need once, or very rarely, you really can't beat them. I have found they are also a great resource for buying a tool I am not completely sure I need or want to spend bigger money on and use it until I either decide it is worth the investment for the better one, or the HB one does what I needed it to do for the time being.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived