2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Take a tape measure and see how much the the box jumps when the bass hits.

If you want to find impedance rise, that's a different story. The IM-SG would help tremendously to find it. As far as finding what your impedance rises to, why do you care? For the most part, finding impedance rise is for the hardcore competitors to figure out the voice coil configuration that thaey want to run and the tweaking to the box to hit that magical frequency they need to be loudest at.

If you're planning on playing music from your sub stage, throw impedance rise out the window. You don't need to know this information.

How's that for a response?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

he probably said you're over your head based on your posts.

I mean you asked about mixing ported and sealed boxes today..yea i'd say you're over your head too.

i say who cares about rise. I mean what are you going to do? Remember you dont have enough funds to build a new box...

You gonna be competing in burp classes? You are over your head Boss. Don't worry about it.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

He told you what tool.

Edit: and based off your replies in other topics, maybe you should read and listen more than talk like a douchebag.

Exactly this. There are quite a few noobs here lately that need to stop posting and start reading (about tech/install stuff).

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

hoe heavy is it thats critical

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so maybe anyone want to actually help. I'm trying to learn, that's the point of this forum. That condescending response did nothing. No shit i'm in over my head, that's why i'm asking these questions. What tools are necessary to figure out box rise? Is a signal generator the only way that you can do it? Would you be able to do it by running sine sweeps or test tones and hooking a dmm up to your amp output wires and check the ohms?

Signal generator and DMM is what we used 20 years ago. The correct tool for doing impedance sweeps is Dayton WT3 (old version) or DATS. It also quickly calculates TS parameters of raw drivers.

I think the reason people are picking apart the question is why do you think you need to see your impedance curve?

Archived