usaa.

stereo wheel coverage

multicar discount

accident forgiveness

they also have my home owners policy so I get a pretty good bundle deal

3 vehicles full coverage 250 deducts and my homeowners policy comes out to about 190 a month

I HATE YOU

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

its that homeowners bundle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There is still no way I could insure all that for what you pay.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

USAA for the car. Progressive for the bike, which is who USAA goes to since they don't offer motorcycle insurance.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I don't have progressive but my gfs sister does and she backed into my car and did some nice damage and they seem to be taking care of it pretty good everything has been easy so far

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

usaa.

stereo wheel coverage

multicar discount

accident forgiveness

they also have my home owners policy so I get a pretty good bundle deal

3 vehicles full coverage 250 deducts and my homeowners policy comes out to about 190 a month

I've been leaning towards switching to usaa.

Have you ever had to make a claim through them?

I see a lot of people online complaining about them not wanting to pay up when you have to make a claim that's the only thing that's held me off from switching.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yes ive never had any issues

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Geico fir the past 6months or so. No issues yet haven't had to make a claim in nearly 3 years so hopefully ill be getting a lower price soon.

Had state farm. Wasn't bad for about a year. Then it seemed like the price was just going up every 6months. Had them fir near 3-4years with out a claim but the price would still go up. Imo sorry but prices should drop every 12months you don't have a claim not go up y $30plus every 6.

Geico told me renters would be cheaper and it would cover the personal belonging in the vehicle possibly wheels. They said I would have to pay extra for performance or body upgrades.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived