Jump to content

2 Cops Executed in NY...


Recommended Posts

Posted

because I buy my own stuff and dont need a reason to riot

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I like how his mom is saying he was a nice boy and was trying to straighten his life out.

Seems like that worked out well for him.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

This incident is very sad. The suspect is a fucking coward, glad he saved the tax payers money by offing himself. Can't wait for his family to speak out about how good a guy this one is. I mean WAS.

Edit: My post on the first page. Don't know where the quote went.

I like how his mom is saying he was a nice boy and was trying to straighten his life out.
Seems like that worked out well for him.

I called that one.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Ken I cleaned up a bunch of posts that were off topic . I may have snagged it when I was doing that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I am all for body cams but with the issuance of those they need to understand that they are probably rather easy to damage if the officer is in a physical altercation but none the less I still think they're a good idea

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...