What have you gotten for christmas?

got a Corsair 100R silent edition... trying to get my cooling situation figured out. Eventually going to maybe go possibly watercooled...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Getting to that age where I dont get much but cash for Christmas from my parents but I'm down with that, gonna put it towards a new alt.

Bought myself some DC equipment on black Friday and it showed up yesterday evening so I guess that counts as a Christmas gift lol.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

Pops hooked me up with a new Nutri-Bullet, perfect since my blender is on its last leg. The nephews went ape shit when they unwrapped the PS3. Moses, age 7, said "now we got nothing to worry about" LMFAO.

I might have felt a little Xmas spirit, just a tad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just some cards. Woman's still in Japan, so she didn't get me anything because of shipping. Grandma says there are cookies on the way, which is basically what I look forward to most every year. I don't really expect anything, Christmas is kinda a bullshit holiday. Same as Valentine's Day.

Did just buy myself a new camera, but I'm selling the old one and pretty much all of my car audio stuff to make that happen, so I'm not really counting that.

she can buy online from a us site and deliver but it does suck that she is far on this day

She's not an online shopper. And yeah, it sucks. Been too long.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived