Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

I'm sure if he couldn't afford the car and maintenance, he wouldn't be "modding" it

I believe what IH8punkrock Is Trying To Say Is If shit hits the Fan and he Couldn't afford to pay for It anymore it could be a bad because the mods would hurt resale value.
Nailed it but I'm sure hoss has a decent amount put away for emergencies. I feel like I read that in response to the loudbimmer "I can make 80k a year which means I'm rich" post.

Do you even break $30k a year?

Nice pick up Hoss. :good:

Nope. If I did I'd have my wheels on my car

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm sure if he couldn't afford the car and maintenance, he wouldn't be "modding" it

I believe what IH8punkrock Is Trying To Say Is If shit hits the Fan and he Couldn't afford to pay for It anymore it could be a bad because the mods would hurt resale value.
Nailed it but I'm sure hoss has a decent amount put away for emergencies. I feel like I read that in response to the loudbimmer "I can make 80k a year which means I'm rich" post.

Do you even break $30k a year?

Nice pick up Hoss. :good:

Do you?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you havent realized it yet the title was a joke, I have a skip shift eliminator on the way too, hopefully Ill hear back from vengeance tomorrow so I can get the heads/cam ordered

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

So Over the weekend I went to Kalamazoo to part with my friend, long story short. Didn't even know her name, random chick wanted some dick and I gave it to her. Still don't know her name. OP pass that along to the boy.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

first off, nice car man. seriously. vettes can whip!

my broke ass college self is happy you have a nice car.

second, if you are laying 7-8k on upgrades maybe more with rims and audio, why wouldnt you just pay off the car? you are still paying interest. and the car isnt fast enough stock to live with for a little while? lol.

and to all, some form of further education whether it be college, apprenticeship, journeyman, or just being at a place since you were 16 is "required" "to make it". making it is all in the eyes of the beholder. if you are happy just having family and having a simple life just chilling in the country, it really doesnt require too much to make it and be happy. but if you want to live the life of the rich and famous well that's a different story. there of course are exceptions to every rule. but just like you can make good and bad decisions in life, you can make good and bad decisions in college and over commit. most of people who have 80k+ in debt couldnt afford their college and if they didnt plan to see what their average starting salary would be vs how much debt they take on well thats just a bad choice.

enough with that but anyone who gives the bill gates or steve jobs argument that dropping out is the way to go, you are so misled. those guys were smart and still got an education somehow someway. it just wasn't a "formal" education.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

college is an investment. If you don't go that's fine you will have more liquidity for a few years than a college person (assuming same age). Once the investment (college) pays off the person with a degree will have a much higher ceiling..

You're correct by saying there's perks to not going to college, just less than if you go to college and receive a degree..

maybe once day ill make a post titled the 'perks of going to a top 10 university and receiving a degree'.. except im not a douche bag..

Archived