Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's still a toy, I doubt its for dropping the kids off at soccer practice.

It's for picking up hot soccer mom's, leave the kids at home.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I used a credit card to pay for my internet so I could make this post.

So you actually don't own those words until the end of the month when you pay your bill.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

Who says I'm gonna pay it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Jesus fucking Christ.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

It's still a toy, I doubt its for dropping the kids off at soccer practice.

actually it is my daily right now

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

WTF this thread became re god damn diculous.

Nice cars guys, nice houses, nice everything.

Props to all you mother fuckers who can pay cash for all kinds of shit and get financed for any damn thing else. Obviously I fail at life because I am not in that same category. So what.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...