Wtb 2400-3200 rms amp 1 ohm

guimond47

now i know why you are looking for an amp

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196672-12v-batteries-with-14-volt-xspower-batt/

buhhahhahaha the fail in you is great continue on

LOL

RF T2500 for 600 and wants something else...SMH

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

From what ive hear is that the input side is the only difference... Perhaps some better name brand caps in the sq but at the end of the day they both output the same on the bench

Or you have no clue and are just choosing to believe what one guy on the internet with no proven background says.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Aweh did i hurt your feelings ? Dude your such a child... Lol grow up. Im 20 years old and i dont cry like you do. Its okay you must still live at home with mommy and daddy thats why you havent grown up... I get it.

A rockford t2500 is available to me for 600$ plus shipping

Looking for alternatives

Why would you need an alternative to one of the baddest amps? And that's a good price. :Doh:

I dont know... Ive always cheaped out on amps and then i spend 575$ on that orion i thought would last me a long time. And it dint. I wanna find out why im blowing the mofets in the amps before i buy a nice rockford...

The t2500 is my dream amp and if something ever would happen to it id be soooo mad

Thats why i have my other thread trying to get advice on my electrical system..

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

Lol basically you want a cheap amp cause you expect to blow it but yet you are picky and want others to give you suggestions so you can argue with them cause your just going to blow it anyways

I need a new amp to figure out what's wrong with my shitty wiring job... Makes perfect sense

Genius

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

OP thinks there is going to be something cheaper than hifonics/SQ that will be worth while. haaaaaaaaa

I think you should wire your 12v and 14v batteries in series that way you'll get 26v. Then wire 2 cheap as fuck amps in series off of those batts and then you'll see 13v for each amp.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived