March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

& I never told anyone to go vote anyone, not on here or facebook or youtube, I don't kniw where that came from but it just didn't happen, now I received messages asking me to post 20 comments, but I've never asked anybody to do anything, & my question about people just waiting to vote next month must have been misinterpreted, I wasn't trying to be a smartass, I was asking a serious question. It sucks that we got started on the wrong foot but I will prove to you guys that I'm not some part time clown trying to cheat for a dude that I don't even know, I know this site is the shit & I can get a cache of info on here, & I plan on bringing other contributing members as well, it just fealt like I was being attacked multiple times for some shit that I don't really even have a part of or care who wins, I'll care when I try to put my ride up, & best believe that I'll play fair, Thanks fellas

Glad to hear your sticking around.

Can't wait to see your build log.

I understand promoting yourself and saying "hey, there's a contest vote for me, blah blah blah", but messaging members to spam up 20 posts isn't cool at all.

This is supposed to be a fun, BEST OF SYSTEM contest...nothing else. Everyone needs to stop sucking the fun and good out of this over greed and bitching.

The winner is going to be announces when we come to an agreement.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I understand promoting yourself and saying "hey, there's a contest vote for me, blah blah blah", but messaging members to spam up 20 posts isn't cool at all.

This is supposed to be a fun, BEST OF SYSTEM contest...nothing else. Everyone needs to stop sucking the fun and good out of this over greed and bitching.

Chode you just said its suppose to be a Best Of System contest and this is your baby. So you should be in the front with keeping the integrity of this contest. With that being said, how did you feel the system you voted for was the best this month?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Thank you mods/admin for hashing this out. I know it would be easier to say fuck it, Razon has most votes he wins.

LOL yeah the contest has ended & Razon is still getting votes! DEDICATION!

Chode you just said its suppose to be a Best Of System contest and this is your baby. So you should be in the front with keeping the integrity of this contest. With that being said, how did you feel the system you voted for was the best this month?

I'm a DC Audio fan, I like the way his build is and I think it's a pretty nice set up, so he got my vote. I voted before there was any "campaigning" going on.

I try to stay on top of everything when I can. Working 2 jobs I'm not always online.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

may the best looking system win. its system of the month... not equipment of the month, coolest guy of the month, most blood sweat and tears of the month, etc. I've always thought of it as the coolest most baddass loudest system of that month.

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

well I've read a few post on this that said they voted because they like the gear, people are voting because its their "buddy", and i didn't mean loudest as in the actual loudest person on the list i meant it as in, if you have 6 15s and can't even break a 50, or do a hair trick, then you're not doing something right.

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

You should check again. The 2 people with the most votes are not loud. As in 6 15's..as for the person who got votes for being the buddy. Staff is handling that

Archived