March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

You need 750 posts to sell here, you should need 750 posts to vote in SOTM, you should also need 750 posts to enter.

You should also have to follow up with how you used the product and show the product off in a build log.

Thats not hard to do by any means.

Its not fair for new members or inactive members to enter, possibly run off with the prize and never contribute anything.
Its also not fair for those other members that are in the contest that given month that are active here daily, or the sponsors and vendors offering the prize especially!

This is turning out to be the Bill Kessel and Charger thing all over again.

Sadly the last handful of SOTM have had this same exact issue over and over, and these baby steps we take as an attempt to avoid the problem don't seem to help any.

You need 750 posts to sell here, you should need 750 posts to vote in SOTM, you should also need 750 posts to enter.

You should also have to follow up with how you used the product and show the product off in a build log.

Thats not hard to do by any means.

Its not fair for new members or inactive members to enter, possibly run off with the prize and never contribute anything.

Its also not fair for those other members that are in the contest that given month that are active here daily, or the sponsors and vendors offering the prize especially!

This is turning out to be the Bill Kessel and Charger thing all over again.

Sadly the last handful of SOTM have had this same exact issue over and over, and these baby steps we take as an attempt to avoid the problem don't seem to help any.

Finally, a strong proposal to address the issue of non-productive member votes.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

why did this show up in my email? Why can't you guys just play fair and let your system speak for itself? this is the type of shit that makes me cancel SOTM.

On Mar 29, 2015 4:09 PM,

tone925,

razon35 has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Razon35 SOTM".

razon35 said:

hey bro I guess theres a rule about needing to have 20 posts on the smd orums or more on here for the vote to count, can you do me a favor and go on some threads and comment at least 20 times so they don't remove your vote? Thanks bro!

Date: Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 4:32 PM

Subject: Re: razon35 started a new personal conversation with you

To: SMD Forum <[email protected]>

How long do I have. I will as soon as I get to a computer . my phone has no reception. Good luck on the build. Hope to hear it

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!

You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

and even after that, just recently it seems like he is telling people to go make 20 posts so their vote counts...

UEuPL4X.jpg

So apparently Razon35 blocked me on Facebook for posting that above screen shot calling him out about telling his buddies to make 20 posts on the forums to make their vote count.
Just to make sure, I went on my personal page, and yup blocked..
I mean really, are you trying to hide your cheating methods that badly?

IMO he should be DQ'ed and banned from the forums, he was already caught lying several times saying "he didnt tell people to make 20 posts" and one of the times was by Meade himself.

Lying to kick it is a bannable offense if my memory serves correct, its even worse when your lying to win.

3hvi1ZB.jpg

I'm on board.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Shame all the real votes will just be wasted!

Here is the links to the side stories of my build! It is too much to explain in one fourm! Get them votes on!

I just dont get it, we are the only forum/goup doing anything like this, and doing it on a big time level too.

Why must people continue to lie, cheat, and basically steal to win this, especaially after it was canceled for a few months due to the reason.

Even after it returns people cant follow simple rules.

If its needed to have someone check every persons account to see if they have enough posts before declaring the winner, I will do just that.

Archived