EXTREME BASS PLAYLIST FOR YOU GUYS !! :)

I know its tough to find and all. I mean it was about three posts down from the very top of the forum you posted it in but I'll be nice and link you since you seem to need your hand held

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/131760-attention-all-music-boosters/

Let me fill you in BIG moderator behind a computer.... Do you think Labels Or Producing companies are overlooking the forums of Steve Meade xD They arent worried about Decaf And DJSNT taking away from their royalties all 1% of the population that does listen to his music. You take yourself way to serious and to they guy who said shi* just got real what dweeb xD Ban Me Ban this post I have an email generator ill do this all night long and chances are you have no idea about networking like how it takes one program to DDoS this whole site for as long as I want. Go ahead google what that means. Dueces and please find it in your heart to forgive me for spreading music to people who may of never experienced these artists really warm atmosphere around here !

Actually hte answer is yes. they have contacted the site with cease and desist orders. But if I were you Jacob I'd probably not mess iwth the DDOS. SInce this site is hosted by Cloudflare for one and for two I know who you are and where you live. Its all fun and games on the internet until the police show up at your door. I'd also wager I know a little bit about how networking works. If you spent half as much time in the gym as you did putting together that playlist of super bass songs you might not be a scrawny litlte shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know its tough to find and all. I mean it was about three posts down from the very top of the forum you posted it in but I'll be nice and link you since you seem to need your hand held

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/131760-attention-all-music-boosters/

Let me fill you in BIG moderator behind a computer.... Do you think Labels Or Producing companies are overlooking the forums of Steve Meade xD They arent worried about Decaf And DJSNT taking away from their royalties all 1% of the population that does listen to his music. You take yourself way to serious and to they guy who said shi* just got real what dweeb xD Ban Me Ban this post I have an email generator ill do this all night long and chances are you have no idea about networking like how it takes one program to DDoS this whole site for as long as I want. Go ahead google what that means. Dueces and please find it in your heart to forgive me for spreading music to people who may of never experienced these artists really warm atmosphere around here !

Just a bit of advice you should probably know who you are talking to prior to biting off more than you can chew

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

It's called copyright infringement and it's a felony I say we should report him for shits and giggles.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived