And that cheap ass fatmat may come out..

I'd leave it and just layer good stuff over it or you're gonna have a huge mess to deal with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Try a layer of thin foam inside those pods. listen with and without and see how you like them. Also try to make the pods as dense as you can. Maybe a layer of deadner inside before the foam

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Try a layer of thin foam inside those pods. listen with and without and see how you like them. Also try to make the pods as dense as you can. Maybe a layer of deadner inside before the foam

Explain this a little more. Bill made.my pods and they are exactly to the dd same except with a legatia l4. Always looking on ways to improve my front stage

Like them foam idea. Thanks for tip.

Speakers are a 2 way performer right? You have the front wave that you want to listen too, and then the back wave ( back side of speaker) that will add material to the listening you don't want. Think of it as out of phase noise. trick is to kill that back wave energy anyway you can. More shit bounces around in the pod, the harder time you will have getting a good sound.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Explain this a little more. Bill made.my pods and they are exactly to the dd same except with a legatia l4. Always looking on ways to improve my front stage

I can see the foam slow down the backwaves maybe help the echo sound come back through the cone.something like that .lol

Archived