CA Running out of Water?

I don't live in CA, but I live in an area with heavy fracking. That water useage number they gave is complete bullshit. They use water at an astonishing rate. Just truck after truck after truck, day after day after day.

I'd move away from that area if I was you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's getting worse

They sometimes put new stop signs and have cops waiting in a corner ready to give you ticket.. The put construction zone and there is no construction going on..same deal cops waiting at the corner serving fines

Seems like desalination plants could fix that.

Their actually building one about 15 miles north of where I live in Carlsbad,Ca

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Same shit here man there are always construction signs with no actual construction ever going on, they keep trying to raise taxes, the list go's on and on.

We aren't running out of water I'm more concerned with water quality anyways.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What you should look at if they are water restrictions, why do corporations get exemptions even though California residents account for like...12% of the annual water usage? Fuck nestle

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Was just out there last week in Oceanside and SD visiting friends and family. My buddy was telling me he can only water his lawn 2-3 times per week. I definitely noticed things aren't bright green like they normally are.

That said, coming back to Cleveland, I'd give anything to live out there. Sunny and warm every day, cool at night. I've always wanted to move out west....one day.....

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived