bighossf150 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Had to make a quick vid of this song, it gets low as fuck Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ChevyBoy95 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 good god man! Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Keith77 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 damn Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
islandpride684 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Damn! Good shit man... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Dan2427 Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Damn I wish I could have bought this! Lol I'm too big and it wasn't right timing anyway! Love the way it has came along tho! Good shit bro! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
gckless Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Those HDDs, and your truck for that matter, hate you. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
boom50cal Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 jesus jesus x2 On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted May 10, 2015 Author Report Posted May 10, 2015 Thanks guys, the tantrics are beasts on the lows. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Guest Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Holy sh**, Tswift tearing that car up!! Can you post the song link?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.