LsChevy Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 I been going around to various audio shops listening and taking to different guys about different options for a front stage. And from talking to about 5 different guys pro audio gear is the best to keep up with a 10k watt sub stage. Most of the guys talked against having a 3way setup because it will not keep up. So they recommended just going with mid bass in the door with tweets. What you guys think?
hdorre Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Meh.. 3 way.. I have to agree with them, for simplicity sake. You aren't looking to win any SQ awards anyway lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
ShowtimeElectronics Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 A decent 3-way will keep up, but if you're looking for loud, mids are the way to go. Theres so many options to choose from, and the main contenders nowadays are McLaren and PRV. Regardless of what some people say, You'd be surprised how clear and crisp they sound. Showtime Electronics Authorized Dealer For Many Popular Brands Including XS Power, Kicker, McLaren, Beyma, Ampere Audio, DC Audio and more! Site: www.showtimeelectronics.com eBay: www.stestore.net Amazon: www.amazon.com/shops/showtimeelectronics Email Us : [email protected]
gckless Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Uh, not sure if they're aware, but you can still do a three way with PA drivers. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
LsChevy Posted August 11, 2015 Author Report Posted August 11, 2015 No I'm not trying to win any SQ competition but I don't want it to sound like garbage...I never heard of McLaren. I don't want car audio branded pro audio gear.
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Ppi 3 way set ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
jcarter1885 Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 No I'm not trying to win any SQ competition but I don't want it to sound like garbage...I never heard of McLaren. I don't want car audio branded pro audio gear. Eminence, Beyma, B&C, 18Sound, Faital Pro just to name a few. Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
dolarbilz Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Beyma pro 8" mi Beyma sd35 dome Beyma ast 09
Kyblack76 Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Beyma pro 8" mi Beyma sd35 dome Beyma ast 09 Fuck ya... Beyma, RAINBOW,... some DAYTONS.... hells ya... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ChevyBoy95 Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 I third the beyma's, teammate has some of the loudest and cleanest doors i have heard ever. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.