When I was pulling the seats out of that Nissan 280zx for the Silver Bullet I found this old Sears/Craftsman wireless garage door opener in it. Thought cool it was dated to 95 & since I'm doing a 90's style Low-Rider build so to speak I thought it would look good in there. Now keep in mind I love doing stuff I've never done just to challenge my self! Since I'm 100% self taught!

DSCN4728_zpscpvwzugg.jpg

DSCN4733_zpsiw2vsxdb.jpg

DSCN4734_zpszhnbnv7x.jpg

Thought what the hell I bought some wireless stuff a while back so it was time to hack this baby! Might use it to work my neons or something WHO KNOW's! LOL

SO IT STARTS!!!!!!

DSCN4735_zpsutwsvewy.jpg

DSCN4736_zpsimf6lvko.jpg

DSCN4737_zpsjxebqpux.jpg

DSCN4738_zpsehqxquuq.jpg

DSCN4740_zpsbmhlqgxc.jpg

DSCN4741_zpsgmhfb4hj.jpg

On the test bench testing! WHO am I kidding on the kitchen table where I do all my test work at! B) My new Frankenstein Garage door opener will operate a relay bank of 4 relay's Wireless to operate something later on down the road. But for now this LED strip will work!

DSCN4742_zpsl5apr7km.jpg

DSCN4743_zpst2exwmlf.jpg

:yahoo: SCORE! It's cause I'm crazy like that!

Damn man. :wackit3:

LOL I try!

the talent you have sideshow is astounding! tuned in...as always!!!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Thanks guy's. This is some other stuff I'm experimenting with. Neon Wire rope. It is about 2mm thick and can bend & be cut to any length & comes in all kinds of colors!

t.._zpszvsx9gys.jpg

This is my hand I wrapped it around just to show how it forms

t_zpsugebxqv6.jpg

I've never used a sewing machine in my life BUT I aint afraid to try! Got some scrap material from the wife and I wanted to see if I could sew it to it in a zig zag pattern. I plan on making my own door panels & covering them my self since this is a budget build. Well this would look cool on there as some accent light for a insert! NOT that material! LOL

tt_zpsf6xt2trz.jpg

ttt_zpsmf4cnycp.jpg

Well since this is going to be an Old School build up front I thought these analog output meters would look good molded into the dash where the factory radio was at. Since I will be running the Pioneer KP-500 in the console with an older EQ when I find one!!! Hope to get them here soon so I can start on that!

tttttt_zps510zumiu.jpg

ttttt_zpsxebiipte.jpg

tttt_zpsgdsqdyr4.jpg

Well since I want to keep this a Budget build & I'm getting close to being done with the new Suitcase for Bis-Kwik. Might as well use the amps out of my old suitcase for the Silver Bullet build!!!!! Well at least the Rockford one's any how. So the 4 X6.5's will be on my Rockford Fosgate T2500-1db! More amp then they need but should do real good!

DSCN1744_zps0go4ow8e.jpg

I ordered the rest of my Sundown X6.5's today! So it's getting close to building the box! HOWEVER!!!!! Since I love how the 4th order with the 10 X6.5's works in Bis-Kwik, this build will be a 4th order to! BUT with a twist as always! I've been noticing these console builds & like how they look but I'm going in a little different direction with mine! I am going to do a T shape 4th order console build with the sub's inverted firing down in the sealed chamber behind the seat's 2 per side. The ported section will carry out between the bucket seats I just added under the arm rest that will be built & fire toward the dash. The console will carry on but tapper down to the floor @ the shifter then tapper back up to the dash where the Pioneer KP-500 & a old school EQ will be molded in. I've got some more Idea's for it to but complicated to explain! SO you will just have to wait to see it! B)

11938004_993182567368535_878165468614383

I love this... Im all about the 90 lowrider mini truck

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I love this... Im all about the 90 lowrider mini truck

Thanks man. Would of LOVED to used some old style subs in it but I LOVE these little X6.5's and they are space friendly! Wait until the Crushed Velvet comes out! <_<

Archived