Do you guys just keep paying tint tickets?

N8, I like your truck sir!

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

Im in california.

I have limo, i roll my windows down near cops if i see them. When i get pulled over at night i immediatly turn on my interior lights & roll my windows down. If i get a ticket, (fix it ticket) i pay the fine remove the tint & get it put back on. Last two times i was pulled over were because the cops thought i was a possible DUI and i didn't get a ticket.

why would you take it off everytime unless your doing it yourself this doesnt make sense, tint ticket is 250ish, just got one and paid 250 to have the tint put on i just pay the ticket and move on

Im in california.

I have limo, i roll my windows down near cops if i see them. When i get pulled over at night i immediatly turn on my interior lights & roll my windows down. If i get a ticket, (fix it ticket) i pay the fine remove the tint & get it put back on. Last two times i was pulled over were because the cops thought i was a possible DUI and i didn't get a ticket.

why would you take it off everytime unless your doing it yourself this doesnt make sense, tint ticket is 250ish, just got one and paid 250 to have the tint put on i just pay the ticket and move on

Gotta know somebody. I pay 50 bucks for my guy to remove and put back on the front doors. I can "fix-it" 3 times and still be under that 250.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

VA tint laws allow medical exemptions-

http://tintlaws.com/virginia-window-tint-law.php

Any idea on how easy that is to get?

I will be moving to VA soon and would like to keep it dark.

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

Im in california.

Idk what kind of tint ticket you get but mine are correctable, i fix it show a cop and get it signed off pay a $25 fine & im done. The place that does my tint charges me $75 for front 2 windows. I take it off myself.

$100 > $250

I keep mine legal. Too friggin hard to see out at night anyway.

You get used to it.

I had limo tint for years and never once had an issue that was caused by not being able to see.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I keep mine legal. Too friggin hard to see out at night anyway.

You get used to it.

I had limo tint for years and never once had an issue that was caused by not being able to see.

Only time I have issues is during the rain. I've got 15k miles driving with limo, mostly all at night too for highway driving, and have just got used to driving it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived