dolarbilz Posted November 17, 2015 Report Posted November 17, 2015 Safe travels travels.. Glad everybody made this happen so quickly
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 18, 2015 Report Posted November 18, 2015 One helluva family that's for sure, safe travels and best of luck in the future! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
boom50cal Posted November 18, 2015 Report Posted November 18, 2015 Happy to see this forum pull together like this... Lotta good people here. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
big dee Posted November 18, 2015 Author Report Posted November 18, 2015 Won't be long an we are off!! I can't thank you guys enough this truly is a family and a good one !
CstrokerV Posted November 18, 2015 Report Posted November 18, 2015 my donation was too late but when you get home if ya still need a few bucks.. i got mine for you my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
mcfalcon Posted November 18, 2015 Report Posted November 18, 2015 Where you headed in louisiana? I'm in txas but about 20 minutes from vinton. Do you have something once you get back to louisiana? Still learning but have started gathering.
tenrep Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 im just reading this... is he still in a bind, did he get a bus home, what going on I can help a little bit as well, we can all donate a little bit or some of us whatever... im all about the pay it forward like steve said, I just hate seeing family in a bind like this, looks like he maybe ok not sure holler!!
dolarbilz Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 im just reading this... is he still in a bind, did he get a bus home, what going on I can help a little bit as well, we can all donate a little bit or some of us whatever... im all about the pay it forward like steve said, I just hate seeing family in a bind like this, looks like he maybe ok not sure holler!! Far as I know the family was on a bus last night at 11 as he said..I just pray they are safe and gives us heads up there home and safe..
mcfalcon Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 Yeah they got the tickets. 36 hour ride. Depends on where they are getting off in louisiana and if he answers back I can go scoop them up and give them a ride to where they need to go. Still learning but have started gathering.
SnowDrifter Posted November 25, 2015 Report Posted November 25, 2015 Thought I updated this..He texted me a few days ago, they're all home safe! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.