Ahmed Johnson Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 My 2 oldest kids, I'm always the youngest dad at their events. My 2 youngest I'm about the same age as everyone else. Karkov, if you want, I could find one of my illegitimate kids and give them to you, lol.
firebirdude Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Depends more on the woman than the guy. I wouldn' want a 40 year old giving birth to my child. No offense in the least to her, but it's science/nature.
SkarredSierra Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Im 28. My wife and i have 1 child, a little girl who is 10 months old. I plan on havn one more before im 30. I got started late on the whole family thing. Lol.
Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 never.....fuck all that..lol.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 My parents were 40, I don't figure on starting to try until at least ~30, never really thought about a cutoff though. Nothing wrong with having them later, you have your shit together and are retired by the time you have grandkids. Good luck man! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Shit, I'm glad I got kids. I have 4 different retirement plans, not including the one from my job, lol.
kbsmoker Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 I'm with kyle...34 no kids..no plans on having any lol www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Shit, I'm glad I got kids. I have 4 different retirement plans, not including the one from my job, lol. Yeah but the investment amount you're putting into those retirement plans is going to give you a negative return. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
jk13 Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 42 with 18yo and 12yo. In today's healthcare market I'd be damn sure I had a heavy solid income before having any kids. Health insurance costs rising at a ridiculous pace lately. Take home $600 a month less than I did three years ago--yet I "make" the same amount. Can't imagine what my kids will run into if they have kids of their own in the future. Flip side I'm glad I had my youth to help coach soccer and hockey as they were growing up. And made enough money while they were into that stuff that they could participate. Plus drums, guitars, skis, snowboards, a boat, etc. Empty nest at 48-49 so I'll have a little time to get back on track for retirement. House'll be paid for in a couple years (if we don't downsize and pay it off now) and we didn't borrow any from retirement funds, just haven't put in as much as we'd like. Trying not to sell the boat until the younger one is out but it may have to go sooner even though it's paid for. Balancing act, just have to find what's right for you. Static drops are my bag.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.