Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

I was expecting to see some sub shots

I'll be honest, I have no idea when those are coming. I bought 5 days before black blah blah. I don't do the website, don't get a tracking or order number.

Just pay and wait. ;)

To multi quote on iPad just hit multi quite on each post you want to reply to, then in the bottom right corner of the screen hit the little button that pops up. That will place all of the quotes in the reply box.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Let's be real here kyle, those batteries should've been in my truck a few days ago, i appreciate you watching over them for me but i'm ready for them now :) Also ready to get your ass in gear and build something!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Vibra flex popped up today. lol.... Its thick. Maybe to thick ? This is was just suppose to be for my door skins.... hmmm....

It better stick like a boss, or ill be bent. Well see .

IMG_0088_zpsqsrulaji.jpg

Got the lowering kit mocked up, for later perma install..

Minus 2" static. . easy, with more to show im sure, when all said and done.

20151209_123726_zpsy7wzfqbq.jpg

Guess this means you're serious?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? I had no idea! Damn where have I been!?!

Hey, also I should've said this sooner. After getting the 80mil for the doors based off of Andrews recommendation, I'd highly recommend the same unless you're doing like some crazy ass massive door panels. I'm doing, as you know, a pair of AA6.5" comps in each door on 2 AA-150.4's and he said 80 mil will be plenty. Judging by the feel of them, I'd say it would be plenty. I AM NOT, REPEAT, I AM NOT looking forward to laying that 160mil down with a heat gun!! My hands are going to fawking hate me!! I'm not going to be able to rub one out for a week!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET BY FOR A GOD DAMN WEEK!! Oh sorry................that is all!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? I had no idea! Damn where have I been!?!

Hey, also I should've said this sooner. After getting the 80mil for the doors based off of Andrews recommendation, I'd highly recommend the same unless you're doing like some crazy ass massive door panels. I'm doing, as you know, a pair of AA6.5" comps in each door on 2 AA-150.4's and he said 80 mil will be plenty. Judging by the feel of them, I'd say it would be plenty. I AM NOT, REPEAT, I AM NOT looking forward to laying that 160mil down with a heat gun!! My hands are going to fawking hate me!! I'm not going to be able to rub one out for a week!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET BY FOR A GOD DAMN WEEK!! Oh sorry................that is all!

lol

some one else close is doing the same :)

anyway.. got home to this

image_zpse627isur.jpeg

image_zpswoxq22v4.jpeg

Fucking rad case, and uber cool goods

I asked for black,..... and got a new shirt as a kicker.

image_zpsxgzrpelr.jpeg

Archived