Jump to content

I finallllllly got a new (used) car!


Recommended Posts

Posted

After having my tahoe for 12 years, i finally got a new car!! SO DAMN HAPPPPPPY. Its a 2012 Nissan 370z with 49k on the odometer. Car is amazing and im in love! 1 owner car, and other then a few scratches, body is pristine. I still have the tahoe and will never get rid of it as its always good to have a 2nd backup car or when the weather is shitty, ill drive the tahoe and leave the 370z in the garage B) Car is faster then i ever imagined, and the best part is i searched everywhere for a 6 speed manual, and she is a 6 speed manual!!!!

IMG_20160208_123501_zpsk8rcbciw.jpg

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

370's look so much nicer than 350's, nice pickup

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

thanks, i never thought i'd be so happy from a car purchase, but DAMN I'M SO STOKED. Glad i didnt buy another truck

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

Awesome car!! I didn't know Kmart sold cars! LOL!!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

now get some video of you drifting and ripping down the track

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

Nice ride, congrats.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

That's how you know you bought the right car. Congrats.

Guaranteed you'll find yourself checking out your ride later on, if not you bought the wrong one

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

nice they sound great stock

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...