Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Bernie, Marco, Ted.

I personally think Trump is the best option we have. Hilary just needs to be imprisoned or executed. Her little snide snotty comment "Well what difference does it make?!" Now that it's over and been a while. Let me tell you what difference it makes, if that had been my uncles (which everyone of them are and were enlisted) it'd made the world of difference for me. There's just no excuse. She won't even have to go to the theaters to watch 13 Hours, cause she watched it live in real time.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

This topic can only start shit but fuck it I'm in on trump

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

That's why it's in the political section now. It comes with a disclaimer

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a thread somewhere asking the same thing. But mine is about who will actually win, not who I like. I am still not sure about any of them.

I honestly think Trump will win though.. You can't just walk in and not have any political background and lead in some polls in the double digits. Now I know some polls are complete horse excretion, but still. When he's all the media can talk about, when he's everything the liberals hate, and when he is just as great of a question answerer as he is, he's just a shoe in. He just has to be and that's honestly what I believe. If he doesn't and if Hilary or a Bernie gets it, and I said if only them 2. I'll send someone on this forum my old school ZR240 for the heck of it. (Maybe.. I love that amp..)

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

All polls are complete bullshit and the media all have an agenda, they aren't putting the focus on him because they like him they are putting it on him to make him look like clown which is honestly something he doesn't need any help proving.

I honestly think the only reason he is creating this fucking stupid spectacle of a show is to Sabotage the Republican party, he's making them all look like morons.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

10 years ago Trump was a liberal. Any republican who votes for him is basically voting for Hillary.

he has funded many democrats even lately.. he is there to ensure Hitlary the victory

Archived