Car audio and light mechanics use drill impact driver ?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-12-Volt-MAX-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-LCT209W/202945283

Pretty much the only ones I use. Bout the only time I use my 18v i when the others are charging.

IMG_20150103_194631_zpshqg1t1ze.jpg

All day every day... They are little beasts

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yeah I was looking to pick up one of those too Bill.

I just bought a Milwaukee impact and drill set. I have dewalt as well. I prefer the Milwaukee because it's lighter, and just does the job well. I've had ridgid too, but they broke too quickly. I used to be a contractor so i needed solid tools, and you'll find in my shop most of it is Ridgid from my business days, but their impacts suck in my opinion. They just don't last. I switched to Dewalt and never had a problem, and now that I'm not in business anymore I was looking for something a little lighter duty, and the Milwaukee is where it's at as far as I'm concerned.

I've heard good things about Makita too, but just never bought into them. I think maybe price was an issue. I'm not exactly sure.

Not sure what you're needing for mechanics parts of it, but I also picked up the Milwaukee 12v 3/8" cordless ratchet, and I LOVE IT!! They have a 1/4" and I think a 1/2" too, but the 3/8" does well.

That's my input.

Is this the ratchet ? And if so do they make a combo for the impact driver / cordless ratchet ?

Milwaukee 2457-21 3/8-in Cordless M12 Lithium-Ion Ratchet Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006GKFWSS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_bb13wbVQ6WDZ5

Yes I think Home Depot has the little 12v kit with the impact driver in it and you get the ratchet too. BUt I think it only has one battery in it. The 12v batteries are $40 I think. I just bought one a few months ago and I can't remember how much they were off the top of my head. I got the 18v impact though.

Ive been telling myself that I need a cordless 3/8 and 1/2 impact , my big ass dewalt dw292 gets annoying being corded

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Ive been telling myself that I need a cordless 3/8 and 1/2 impact , my big ass dewalt dw292 gets annoying being corded

once you get a pair, you'll wonder how you ever lived and worked without one.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I have the Milwaukee fuel m12 impact driver. Would not buy anything else.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

once you get a pair, you'll wonder how you ever lived and worked without one.

^this. Other than my grinder/wheel cutter and router, the impact is one of my favorite tools

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived