Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Decided to open up the Sa10 last night and take a peek at it! Good looking sub, I think it will work great in a console build for Pig-Pen

DSCN0049_zpsif0skryn.jpg

DSCN0051_zpshn8xmxkd.jpg

Dat Booty doe! :shok:

DSCN0053_zpsc003duhu.jpg

Had to sit it on top of one of my X6.5's just to see! :P

DSCN0054_zpsu32tgniq.jpg

Posted

Body work looks great man! I just spent the winter restoring my car, it was well worth it but i already want to park it and re do with what I learned the first time lol

I truly love seeing your posts, attention to detail is outstanding.

Even something small like the interior pieces or the tail lights; a little bit of work makes a world of difference :good:

Posted

Body work looks great man! I just spent the winter restoring my car, it was well worth it but i already want to park it and re do with what I learned the first time lol

I truly love seeing your posts, attention to detail is outstanding.

Even something small like the interior pieces or the tail lights; a little bit of work makes a world of difference :good:

Thanks man! It is a bunch of work but in the end it is well worth it! I enjoy doing stuff like this, There is no greater satisfaction then when I'm done being able to sit back and look at all the hard work. Yeah I take a LOT of pictures but I Love being able to look back and say WOW it really use to look like that!

Posted

Yesterday was a big day for Pig-Pen! I removed the front clip to get ready to start working on it. I will send the Bumper's, Grille, Headlight Bezel's as well as center of the bumper off to be powder coated this weekend Wet Black! I want everything that should be chrome or shiny on this Wagon to be Shiny Black instead! I will have to replace the passenger side fender cause it is wavier then a Lay's potato chip! :shok: I have already located one and will be picking it up soon.

OH yeah and the center part of the bumper I had another one in great shape I changed out off Bis-Kwik when I bought all new stuff for the front-end of it!

DSCN0061_zps8zsrmfqm.jpg

DSCN0063_zpsd9nrisaq.jpg

DSCN0064_zpsqularw8e.jpg

DSCN0065_zpshewpgz2y.jpg

I've been window shopping for what kinda of wheels I want to run on this Wagon and I have feel in LOVE with these Boyd Coddington's! :air_kiss:

Boyds_zpsokkvjbsb.jpg

Posted

Work has to keep moving along! No time to slow down now! Went ahead and sanded one of the front fenders down today. I will do the body work to it tomorrow when I get off work and home from the painters to pick up the Hood and rear gate. This fender aint in that bad of shape. The lower corner I will cut out and make a patch for it but I will have to break out the body hammers on that buckle on the top!

fender_zps2uivlgsg.jpg

Fender1_zpsf3jiyzrl.jpg

:cray:

fender2_zpspdeleidy.jpg

:shok:

fender3_zpswbho1wv6.jpg

Posted

Love it man, I know what you mean by standing back and seeing what you accomplished. My dad and I are the only ones to have touched my car in almost 10 years.

Have to make sure everything is done the way I want it the first time, granted there may be a learning curve involved but shit thats what the hobby is for

Posted

Just got back home from the body shop with the rear gate and hood I have been working on. I had it sprayed with a flat black primer so I can see how everything looks as well as get an better idea of how the whole Wagon will look Hot Rod Black. I do see a few flaws I have in my body work but they will be easy to fix before it is painted! Hey I never claimed to be a body man! <_<

DSCN0066_zpsmkh1lks4.jpg

DSCN0067_zpsiuqvumhe.jpg

DSCN0068_zpsedma0mro.jpg

DSCN0071_zpsh7d75pmt.jpg

DSCN0072_zpsekp52ou7.jpg

I also had to straighten out this trim that goes along the front of it. I will send it to be Powder coated Wet Black as well

DSCN0078_zpsh3xdkm7u.jpg

Just a reminder of what I started with! :shok:

13254143_1137480856272038_62422879167948

13233064_1136293036390820_16953321073273

Posted

for not being a body work guy...you sure the fuck do great work

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1459 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...